Are you a coffee addict? Well, obviously, you are. That’s why you have clicked on this article and reading it now, right? But what kind of coffee do you love? I know most of you would love any sort of coffee because this is your energy booster. Also, a good coffee always knows how to be loved by the coffee addict! But still, what would you prefer? A dark coffee or a milk coffee? Mostly, people say that they add milk to their coffee because they want the taste and energy both at the same time, and they can not hold with the unsweetened and bold taste. In this article, we will discuss how to make good coffee with milk?
But that’s not true all the time!
What kind of coffee do you love is dependent on what taste you have? In the earlier articles, I have already written about how to make coffee step by step? I reviewed the best brands that work great for dark coffee, and in today’s article, I’m going to tell you how to make good coffee with milk. Not only this, but I will help you out with the reviews of the best coffee brand that will work for milk coffee. Read below!
How to make good coffee with milk?
Well, there are two basic types of milk coffee; hot milk coffee and cold milk coffee. The one that I’m going to discuss is hot milk coffee.
You will need the milk, of course, coffee, cinnamon, and sugar for a milk coffee if you want sweet coffee.
First of all, you will take milk in your favorite coffee mug instead of water. Then put the cup in the microwave and heat it for 1 minute and 45 seconds. Instead of the microwave, you can also use a stove for this purpose. Wait until the milk gets boiled once.
Leave it for a while so that the temperature gets normal and drinkable.
Now add instant coffee to it. I have said instant coffee because this coffee is mostly used in hot milk coffee. However, you can also use any good brand of grounded coffee. Or you can also grind the beans at home. But they will be a bit oily.
After that, you have to add cinnamon powder and then sugar(optional). Lastly, stir it and enjoy it!
This is so easy to learn and make. So, try it today and share your experience in the comments!
To make milk coffee, make sure you buy instant coffee. That’s because you don’t need to brew it by keeping it at room temperature and leaving it for a whole night. However, if you cannot find one, make sure you get any other better coffee brand for this task.
The one coffee brand that I recommend is obviously Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix. This is the number 1 brand that comes with the best public reviews and customers’ feedbacks. Since the launch of this brand until now, it has received no complaints at all.
Starbucks Verismo Coffee pods, to make good coffee with milk
Starbucks is a world-famous coffee brand famous for coffee, mocha, hot and cold brew, and flavored coffee drinks. It comes with a variety of pods and ground coffee. These Starbucks Verismo coffee pods are Espresso roast that is specially made for verismo brewers.
- The Verismo coffee pods can be used both for espresso and coffee. You just have to use the right brewing process.
- The coffee used in the pods is carefully collected and grounded. The harvesters always make sure to pick the best beans.
- The beans used in this coffee are Arabica beans.
- The coffee of this brand is roasted in a unique way that no other brand can do.
- It can also make Americano for you. For this purpose, just pull two shots of espresso and add Verismo with hot or cold water. You can add sweetener, cream, or milk whatever you like.
- The pods are made of polypropylene that is recyclable after using the coffee inside.
- The coffee taste and quality are the same that you get on cafes. So, it is the same ready-made coffee like Starbuck’s other coffee.
- The pods are single-use only. That means you can use them once only. Never use them twice.
- The weight of the product box is 2.36 pounds.
- The pods are of dark roasted coffee.
- There are 6 boxes of 12 Starbucks coffee pods.
Pros and Cons
For Customer Guide
Starbucks is not selling these pods now, so you can not find them in stores. So if you are still serious about buying this coffee, then you can order it on Amazon as Amazon is the only online store that is selling these pods. Other sites or online stores won’t be able to provide you the same product.
Folger’s Classic Roast Instant Coffee, to make good coffee with milk
Folger’s coffee brand is an iconic brand of coffee that is well known in America for its taste, roast, and also because it is an instant coffee. People prefer instant coffee, so it works best for them. We will check out its features that whether this instant coffee is the best-reviewed coffee for milk or not.
- The coffee is made with best and healthy mountain-grown beans.
- The beans used for the coffee are Arabica beans for sure. They are classically roasted by the experts.
- The taste this coffee delivers is creamy, smooth, and energetic. It is best as morning coffee because it is a wake-up call for you.
- This grounded coffee arrives in a flip-top jar that is easy to open. Also, the pot is made of high-quality plastic, so it doesn’t crack.
- The essence is eye-opening and very energetic indeed.
- You will need to use just 1 rounded spoon of this coffee to make a delicious and perfect brew.
- It dissolves readily in drinks, sauces, batters, and even in desserts.
- The manufactures are conscious of public health, so they produce coffee that is certified by UTZ.
- The weight of the product is 8 ounces.
Pros and Cons
Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix
Vinacafe is one of the most reviewed instant coffee by customers. This is the coffee that has received no complaints from the customers yet. Yes! This probably can be the best answer for making a good coffee with milk.
Let’s see what features make this coffee so prominent among all other brands. Was this coffee able to review the most favorite reviews by the public?
- The product is made locally.
- The product comes in 30 individual packs, and there are 5 bags of 30 clubs in the box.
- The coffee works best as creamer, sugar, and coffee, so it will work even if you don’t add any of the above-stated products except coffee.
- It is sweet, but the sweetness is not overpowering.
- It is a Vietnamese coffee product.
- The product has a weight of 1 pound only.
- The taste is delicious, and the essence is soothing.
Pros and Cons
As I mentioned above, the product has received no negative reviews and no complaints yet. You can order this product online or offline from stores.
Now, when you have enough knowledge of how to make good coffee with milk, why not try it this winter? As winter is the season when you crave coffee more than any other season. But it is not only coffee that you have for. What you desire is something sweet, delicious, and got that works the best as a dessert. This can be anything you love.
The plus point is that any good coffee used to make in milk can also be used in desserts. Whether you make homemade mocha by mixing it with the milk powder, or add it to the chocolate cake, it will taste delicious. Also, you can mix milk coffee in brownies that will taste like caramel.
But which of the above coffee brands will be your all-time partner to make milk coffee?
Is it safe to add milk in coffee?
Well, as far as milk and coffee are concerned, they make the right combination. However, it is not harmful to health. Still, it may reduce the availability of coffee’s chlorogenic acids that are a class of antioxidants considered to be part of coffee’s beneficial health effects. Adding milk to coffee also reduces cardiovascular benefits.
What happens if you mix milk in coffee?
Mixing milk in coffee makes it smooth if it is done finely. The milk’s proteins soften the bitterness of coffee by binding it to polyphenolic compounds and giving it a velvety texture. However, it is good for the body. The tannins have an astringent taste that can distract from coffee.
When is it right to add milk in coffee? Whether we should add milk before or after putting coffee?
People mostly follow the method of putting milk or cream in coffee when they have poured, brewed, or made coffee. However, adding milk and cream before adding coffee will work better. It helps to mix the ingredients(coffee and milk/cream), all in an instance.
Is instant coffee sweet?
It depends on the brand you use. Mostly, sugar is added in the ingredients, but it is mild, but you can also find some unsweetened instant coffee brands.