As soon as the spring sets, you need some soothing drinks to enjoy the changing weather. But as it is not a hot summer yet, you can enjoy both cold and hot beverages. As if talking about coffee and espresso, you can enjoy both iced lattes and spring latte flavors like iced espresso and mint mocha and a variety of them. Also, find the best latte flavors here.
As of course, there is not a specific brand that you can check for picking up your best spring latte flavors. Many mind-blowing companies are dealing with the flavor lattes which are suitable for both spring and hot summer. Check out the whole list of these spring latte flavors for the best guide and review.
Maxwell House Spring Latte Flavors
Maxwell house is one of the most renowned brands for having a wide variety of flavor lattes, specifically spring latte flavors. Settled by a grocer Kraft Heinz in 1892, this brand won name even in those times. Check out one of its best spring latte flavors below.
Maxwell house iced hazelnut latte is an ideal flavor for the spring season. It is a café style beverage mix latte that is soothing in spring and even in the hot summer. The chilled spring latte flavor is an ideal drink in these seasons.
- Each box of this single spring latte flavor contains 6 boxes of 6.57oz.
- Best if you use it in a shaker to blend. It makes this latte more frothy.
- Its ingredients are sugar, instant coffee, artificial and natural flavors, and Maltodextrin.
- It is best for those who love lightly roasted coffee.
This spring latte flavor has the following pros and cons despite being hearty famous among the coffee lovers.
Pros and Cons
Vanilla iced latte is another intense flavor of Maxwell to relish the spring season with the bubbly and chilling spring latte flavor. This latte is a perfect gift for those who love natural tastes in espresso or even in any other drink, and this flavor is not something overpowering at all.
- Each box contains 5 packs of 3.42oz each.
- The product is made in the USA.
- The ingredients of this spring latte flavor are milk, artificial flavor, instant coffee, Maltodextrin, and sugar.
- The flavor is creamy.
Pros and Cons
As stated above, the spring is not so hot to avoid any warm and soothing drink, so yes, this is the perfect season to enjoy both hot and cold beverages. Where you can enjoy iced lattes like French vanilla and iced hazelnut, there it is also a great time to enjoy something warm. For this craving, the best drink for enjoying spring season is the Maxwell house Chai latte flavor.
- The product comes into canisters that have a net weight of 36oz.
- This latte tastes like a real cup of tea with the combination of coffee that is indeed a unique blend.
- This spring latte flavor is great as a coffee creamer, and you can also add it in coffee for your perfect shot.
- Instant and delicious.
- Each serving contains 1.5g of fat.
- Its ingredients include nondairy creamer, sugar, milk, 2% of natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium caseinate, instant tea, and Maltodextrin.
- Two famous Indian spices cinnamon and cardamom are used in this latte.
Pros and Cons
McCafe Spring Latte Flavors
McCafe is one of the most well-known coffee brands today. As far as Nestle has won a great name, its production McCafe is not left behind in any way. Ranging from coffee to cappuccino and from espresso to lattes, this brand has a variety to deal with. When it comes to spring latte flavors, the Keurig is there to make your spring evenings memorable.
McCafe coffee Keurig latte is the best choice to enjoy in the evenings as it is used in hot milk, and this drink will soothe you whenever you want it. You can keep it as the best spring latte flavor.
- In one box of this latte flavor, there are 12 packs.
- Made with 100% Arabica beans.
- The ingredients of this latte are whey, salt, Maltodextrin, coffee ingredients, and natural flavors.
Pros and Cons
This spring latte flavor is produced fresh with Rainforest alliance certified espresso with pure vanilla flavor and nonfat milk to enliven your spring season. The Keurig is served in a hot liquid that is bubbly and delicious to drink and praise. This is one of the smoothest spring latte flavors.
- These lattes are of 12 packets in a box that contains 14.72oz.
- It Is made with 100% Arabica beans.
- The latte is medium roasted, not too bold, or too light to taste.
- The ingredients include in this spring latte flavor are sugar, Maltodextrin, natural flavors, salt, instant coffee, whey, creamer, and sweetened milk froth.
- Each cup contains 110 calories.
Pros and Cons
McCafe chocolate mocha is something that will please your spring evenings with the rich chocolate flavor hit the drink. Though it is not the signature spring latte flavor, yet it is something you will be pleased to have at your home. It is best to make in warm milk.
- There are 54 cups of mocha in a single box that have a quantity of 18.6 ounces.
- Made with 100% Arabica beans to provide with the best flavor.
- The ingredients of this mocha flavor are natural flavor, artificial flavor, Arabic coffee beans, sugar, salt, and milk.
Big train coffee brand is known for its variety of flavor lattes that come up more astonishing and more tasteful than many other brands. This brand makes a blend of the purest Arabica beans with cocoa along with exotic spices. It comes up with a variety of iced, hot, or frozen lattes that are impressive. The best spring latte flavors of this brand are the following.
Big Train Iced latte is perfect as chilled or even as hot latte. However, talking about the spring latte flavors, this latte is perfect when crushed ice is added in a serving. The taste becomes more prominent and more delicious for enjoying the spring evenings.
- The latte comes in a reliable plastic bag that contains the amount of latte powder of 31lbs.
- The product is made with Arabica beans.
- The powder can be used as a flavored latte or as a base.
- It is gluten-free.
- The ingredients include sugar, corn syrup solids, coconut oil, nonfat milk, natural flavors, Maltodextrin, sodium caseinate, silicon dioxide that is an anti-caking agent in the latte. Also, there are dipotassium phosphate, salt, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides, annatto extract, carrageenan, soy lecithin, guar gum, and propylene glycol esters of fatty acids.
- It is a higher product.
- The net weight of the product is 3.5 pounds.
Pros and Cons
Big Train Iced Caramel latte is a perfect shot for spring evenings or even at night. As the flavor is not overwhelming, so you can enjoy it anytime you want. To make an iced latte, just add two scoops of the latte powder in milk, coffee, or water. The scoops should be of 5oz, add ice of 12oz and blend until it is smooth. For making a hot latte, add 2 scoops of 7oz in hot water and stir. The latte is ready to serve. So, get ready for a creamy caramel latte shot for your spring season.
- Again, like the iced vanilla latte, the product comes in a plastic bag with 3.5lbs of product weight.
- The ingredients include sugar, corn syrup solids, coconut oil, nonfat milk, coffee, natural flavors, Maltodextrin, sodium caseinate, silicon dioxide that is an anti-caking agent in the latte. Also, there are dipotassium phosphate, salt, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides, annatto extract, carrageenan, soy lecithin, guar gum, and propylene glycol esters of fatty acids.
- There are 190 calories in a single serving.
Pros and Cons
This spiced latte is a fresh shot in the spring evenings as the nights are not hot in the spring season, so the craving of something warm in the drink is always there. Then take this spicy latte blend with a full foam in the evenings or at nights.
The spiced latte has the following features.
- The latte is a perfect blend of vanilla, honey, black tea, and spices that is a blend of delicious and frothy latte.
- The product is made in the USA and is readily available.
- This product is 99.8% caffeine-free, so it is the best choice for you to enjoy daily.
- This spring latte flavor is the same as you find in the cafes, so this is an excellent choice to keep it at home whenever you have cravings.
- The ingredients include nonfat milk, sugar, nondairy creamer, tea powder blend, honey granules, spice blend, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, vegetable gums, and bourbon vanilla extract from Madagascar.
- The net weight of this product is 1.9 pounds.
Pros and Cons
So, you have a wide variety of spring latte flavors all around you. There is no need to search out more because all the three brands Maxwell house, McCafe, and Big train, have covered a wide variety to set you up for your spring season. Still, if you are searching for the best brand to pick one of your choices, the recommended brand will help you with this.
For a possibility of fetching the variety of the flavor lattes whenever you want in the spring season or in hot summer, you can use Maxwell house spring latte flavors and enjoy every day. As the flavors are available in different quantities and different packs so you can pick up one of your budgets.
What type of coffee beans are used in Maxwell House coffee?
Maxwell House coffee brand has used robusta coffee beans before, but from now on, it will be using Arabica coffee beans.
Does Big train spiced chai have caffeine in it?
Yes, Big train spiced chai latte contains 8.12mgs of caffeine in each serving.